START with Business Modelling
*** For Business Administration and WiPäd students only ***
"START with Business Modelling" is a cooperative project between the Institute for Innovation Management (IIM), the Institute of Human Resource Education & Management (IWP) and the LMU Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center (LMU IEC). This course is a compulsory prerequisite for business administration and WiPäd bachelor students in their second semester.
Students learn how to develop business models (using the Business Model Canvas tool) under qualified supervision and assistance of trained mentors from several institutes of the Munich School of Management. Course participants gain theoretical knowledge and in parallel, they create and develop a business model for real start-ups in small teams.
- This course is a compulsory prerequisite for business administration and WiPäd bachelor students in their second semester. Please find current information for students at the IWP.
- For students from other faculties and studies, please refer to our course: "Starting Up: From Ideas to Successfull Business".
The course is taught in English and business models are documented in English.
Important dates 2023
- Application deadline for students
10.02.2023 to 27.03.2023
- Application deadline for start-ups
Monday: 08.05, 15.05, 22.05, 05.06, 12.06., 19.06.2023
- Closing event
- Please note: you need to register in order to attend the course!
- If you are a start-up and need further information, please visit the take-off rubric of our homepage.