Startup Impact Readiness Program
Purpose is the fuel that drives entrepreneurs. But purpose also needs to match team identity and a consistent business model.
Experience shows: Only if you prove financial readiness AND impact readiness you will succeed in the long run. Therefore, our program is tailor-made to support your startup. We provide business expertise, impact modules, and as part of the Munich Global Impact Hub, access to an expert and industry network for co-creation and to bring your insightful idea to fruition.
Good to know
"Every organization has an impact which is its holistic value-added (or –destroyed): financially, ecologically, and socially."
Applications are open!
Secure your place in the Startup Impact Readiness Program! Our project team is excited to receive your application and for you to take part in this journey. The application form is short, straightforward, and raises essential questions about your startup ambitions.
- Application Deadline: 23 December 2022
- Virtual Kick-off Event: February 2023
- Duration: 3 months
- Intensity: light-touch
NO TUITION: The program is without charge! We will only require you to sign a participation agreement before you enter the program.
Leverage these essential resources to make your startup ambition a reality:
- 4-5 qualification modules from ‘strategic core’ to ‘impact investing’ that include workshops and coachings to enable an active impact management
- access to individualized startup consulting, networking opportunities with successful entrepreneurs, researchers, corporate partners, and investors
- access to Germany’s top entrepreneurship network and ecosystem
- as well as an impact management program certificate
You and your team are best suited for the Impact Readiness Program when:
- YOU are early in the development stage, have started composing your team, and are seeking guidance for the next steps.
- YOU are working on the minimum viable product or started market testing and are looking for a safe environment to experiment.
- YOU show an international ambition, i.e., planning to scale internationally and are interested in international markets, collaborators, and/or staff.
- YOU see value in the Munich innovation ecosystem and are looking to exchange with scientific and industry experts.
- YOU believe in peer support and moving mountains in an inspiring environment.
- YOU strive for holistic value creation that heavily considers economic, environmental, and societal aspects of your business model.
Our teams say
The LMU IEC Impact Readiness Program is funded and supported by the EXIST-Potentials program of Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Action (BMWK).
Activities at LMU that support startups, and which have already been affected by the "Startup Impact Readiness" program since the summer semester 2020, include:
- Munich Global Impact Hub
- Spin-off Service - Unit VIII.5 / Transfer of LMU
- LMU EC Accelerator
- LMU Innovation Incubator
Philipp Dahl (Project Management): email@example.com
Max Lindner (Teaching Lead): firstname.lastname@example.org