CDTM Prototyping Workshop with Figma @ LMU
Ever wondered how to go from an idea to a first product prototype without a line of code?
Then sign up for the Prototyping Workshop with Figma @ LMU hosted by the Center for Digital Technology and Management (CDTM).
- What: Workshop
- When: 16.05.2022, 18:00 – 19:30
- Where: Online
- Points attainable: 20 points
- Certificate module: Innovation Skills
About the event
The Prototyping Workshop with Figma @ LMU is open to students from all study backgrounds. We will show you that to build a functional prototype you do not need a technical background or coding experience. If you have an idea for an application that you want to introduce to the world, this is your opportunity. You will learn the basics of prototyping with the popular UX design software Figma and create an app prototype for a real-world problem.
In small groups, you will have the opportunity to brainstorm about business ideas and create a compelling prototype which you will then present to the other participants.
About the Center for Digital Technology and Management (CDTM)
The Center for Digital Technology and Management (CDTM) is a joint institution of the two universities in Munich, the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU) and the Technische Universität München (TUM).
- Honors degree in "Technology Management".
- Interdisciplinary, hands-on, international.
- Close work with industry partners like McKinsey, Siemens, BMW.
What can you do at CDTM?
- Become part of a diverse community of passionate individuals.
- Being able to think in terms of opportunities instead of boundaries.
- Create impact and challenge the status-quo where it matters.
Why apply to CDTM?
- There is only so much a single person can achieve on his own.
- At CDTM you will find people that can complement your skills.
- Enter a world of opportunities to learn from each other!
You can sign up for the event until 13th of May 2022.